Home Page


Following consultation with PHA/EA and DoE we have decided to temporarily close the school for 72 hours. I have been informed that a visitor to school yesterday is now presenting with symptoms. We have NO confirmed cases. In order to safeguard everyone in our school and wider community, I would ask that if you can please come and collect your child as soon as possible that would be very much appreciated.

At the minute we will reopen on Monday morning, although the situation is changing daily. Please keep an eye on the website.

Work packs will be sent home in due course if we face a longer period of closure.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but I have to act responsibly in the situation.

Mrs Dawson